French and English speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• As a User Support Consultant you will have the chance of becoming an expert in the most used software applications in the travel industry (Worldspan, Galileo, Apollo) through extensive training programs;
• Your daily interaction will be with travel agencies and airlines companies around the world;
• You will have to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve issues related to the applications they use through incoming phone calls, web submits and e-mails;
• Flight tickets, hotels, and rent-a-car, Europe, US, Canada, South America - all these will become your daily “tools”;
• You’ll be part of the Travelport Helpdesk Team - a global, broad-based business services provider that serves companies in every segment of the travel industry in approximately 170 countries.
• Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
Your path to success requires:
• FRENCH and ENGLISH advanced knowledge;
• Motivation for learning new information;
• Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
• A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
• Willingness to help people in solving their technical issues;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate technical topics to customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• Up to 27 vacation days;
• IT and soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment - Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application;
• Developer Specialists;
• Expanding your IT know-how in different specialized software and applications;
• Friendly, fun and young team.